View Our Terms and Conditions
By signing this form, you agree that:
- You are aware that ‘SIP Trunking’ is an all-digital solution and may not support the use of services requiring traditional PSTN services or analogue connections. Please ensure you do not list any service numbers required to utilise security alarms, lift lines, EFTPOS, internet, HiCaps, Franking Machines or any other such functionality.
- You are aware all services associated with any transferred Service Number will be disconnected & there may be costs / obligations (including early termination &/or porting fees) from your current provider, for which you are responsible.
- If you reschedule your porting appointment more than once, there will be a reschedule fee applied to your invoice. This will apply for each reschedule requested. Please note these fees are passed on from the wholesaler and cannot be disputed. Rescheduling fees: $25.00 per number (simplex port), $599 per batch (complex port).
- You are aware that these changes may require a phone system technician to attend and reprogram the phone system, which may be at additional cost, for which you are responsible.
- The Monthly Access Fee is the minimum amount you pay each month and includes one concurrent call.
- Plan applies to the SIP Trunk (Username/Password) and the number of concurrent calls. A Single SIP Trunk (Username/Password) cannot have different plans.
- Timed calls are billed in 1 second increments and rounded up to the nearest cent.
- Included calls are subject to our Fair Use Policy (FUP) and are not for telemarketing business purposes (Available on our Website)
- Calls not shown, such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers, directory assistance, are charged in addition to the Monthly Access Fee.
- All SIP plans require a minimum of 2 channels.
- Charges to premium numbers are set by the number provider, and international call rates may be subject to change without notice.
- For all other Charges please refer to Our Customer Terms.
- For Withdrawal & Early Termination Charges please refer to Our Customer Terms.