View Our Terms and Conditions

By signing this form, you agree that:

Exclusions of Sale/Not Included in Installation
• Cabling, new outlets, MDF, building cabling, patch leads, patch panels, link cables to voice cabling, PABX system frame, ducting, other hardware such as managed switchboards, routers, cable management, VPN etc.

Purchase Outright Conditions
• On acceptance of this quotation a 60% deposit must be received before installation can commence, with the remaining 40% being due on completion of installation. All equipment remains the property of Expert Telecommunications until paid in full.

Changes to Equipment & Returns
• A non-refundable restocking fee of 15% (of purchase price) will be incurred when returning or cancelling any items/purchases after signing of this acceptance form. Items must be in the same condition as supplied and in no way damaged or used.

End User Training Inclusions
• We will allocate a maximum of 1 hour’s training by our technician (on the day of installation). Including:
– System Features
– How to use the administration tool
– Add/delete system and personal speed dial
– Hold/transfer calls
– Label all handsets
– Answer all questions
• If further training is required after the completion of the installation/training, this will be chargeable.