View Our Terms and Conditions
By signing this form, you agree that:
• The below fees are passed on from NBN co and cannot be disputed:
o For new addresses, a NBN New Development Fee of $300.00 may apply.
o For a secondary connection, or new line connection (no existing copper lines) a ‘subsequent installation’ charge of $297.00 may apply.
o For a service transfer, an additional $30.00 fee will be applied to your first invoice.
o If you reschedule your appointment prior to 24 hours of the appointment time, there may be a $30.00 reschedule fee. This will apply for each reschedule requested.
o If you have a late cancellation or missed appointment, there will be a $100.00 fee applied to your first invoice. This will apply for each late cancellation or missed appointment.
o If you require a speed change (i.e., going from 50/20 to 100/40), there will be an $18.00 charge on the next invoice.
• The Broadband Service Network Equipment may require access to a domestic AC 240v socket for the powering of the NBN Connection Box, or other supplier equipment and power-supply. You will be responsible for the cost of power used by the unit.
• In the event of a power outage, your service will not work unless you maintain a back-up battery. If you take up a Business NBN service, you will not be able to move back to a copper service.
• You should not request disconnection of your legacy service prior to confirmation that the NBN service is operational. If you are changing copper providers, you will need to cancel the incumbent service yourself.
• An NBN technician may need to install hardware and cabling at your premise to activate your service. By agreeing to receive our service you authorise NBN to proceed with this work.
• An NBN service delivered over HFC or FTTC may require a NBN connection box (NCB) which will be shipped to you at no charge. This is a ‘fixture’ of the property and must be left at site if you vacate the premises.
• Any cabling that is required in your premises beyond the Network Boundary Point is your responsibility.
• Static IP address is included.
• If you are renting your premise, you will also need to obtain your landlords consent before proceeding.
• For all other Charges please refer to Our Customer Terms.
• This is a best-efforts service, if there is any downtime due to an NBN Co. outage, compensation will not apply.
• For Withdrawal (this is determined to be after an appointment is scheduled) & Early Termination Charges please refer to Our Customer Terms.
Date : August 2022